Application Icons for Web

Don Yarman yarmando at clc.lib.oh.us
Thu Jun 10 11:38:31 EDT 1999

Web4Lib-ertines--

Like many of you, I'm trying to set up an HTML-based
menuing system for networked and local applications available
on our public computers.  (Could this project be more
painful?)  Now that I'm getting past the technical
hurdles, I'm facing design frustrations.  The first:
is there an easy way to turn the application icons
into Web graphics?

Marveling that HTML menus, while obvious to us, seem
to blow the minds of my network consultants, I remain
your humble and obedient servant,

                         Don Yarman
                         Grandview Hts Public Library
                         yarmando at clc.lib.oh.us