diskette vending machine

Guy Teasdale Guy.Teasdale at bibl.ulaval.ca
Tue Jun 8 14:50:56 EDT 1999

Hi everybody,

I did my homeworks and I checked the archives.  But I would like to know if
somebody have another name of a company (+ contact info) selling diskette
vending machine different than the one mentionned Thu, 9 May 1996

We think that the product mentionned in the archives of Web4Lib is a little
costly (2648 $) and are wondering if something cheaper has come out lately

thank you

Guy Teasdale
Bibliothèque de l'Université Laval, Sainte-Foy, Québec G1K 7P4
TÉL: (418) 656-2131 - 2090 FAX: (418) 656-7897
http://www.bibl.ulaval.ca/info/pagepers/teasdale/