[WEB4LIB] CD tower - one more step.

Moderow, Kevin KModerow at plcmc.lib.nc.us
Tue Jun 8 10:08:24 EDT 1999

Map your drives only upon use.  Don't let Windows map the drives.

For example, for a Trademarks or Patents CD ROM, create .bat file called
Patents.bat consisting of:

@ECHO OFF

Net use x: /del /yes
Net use x: \\Myserver\\Myfolder

x:\Patents.exe

The schortcut the patron clicks on calls Patents.bat not the EXE for the
Patents CD.  Using a similar command sequence for other applications renders
x available to an unlimited number of programs.