Inmagic troubles with Netscape 4.6

mfraser mfraser at tac-atc.ca
Tue Jul 27 11:17:32 EDT 1999

We're using the Inmagic DBTextworks Web software  to publish our catalog
on the Web (www.tac-atc.ca).  For the most part it has been a real
success, but recenlty one of our engineers on staff became unable to use
the database.  When he accesses the database  his mouse becomes
disabled, and eventually  Netscape locks up so that he has to reboot.
Many of us have recently started using Netscape 4.6 and although most of
us have had no problems, I'm wondering if it is nonetheless the
culprit.  Does anyone know anything about this kind of  problem with
DBTextworks on the Web?

I'd really appreciate any input.

Morven Fraser, Transportation Association of Canada Library
2323 St. Laurent Blvd., Ottawa ON K1G 4J8 Canada
mfraser at tac-atc.ca   Tel 613/736-1350   Fax 613/736-1395