Classroom Control Software

John Creech creechj at mumbly.lib.cwu.edu
Wed Jul 21 12:45:03 EDT 1999

Our reference folks are interested in putting in place some kind of
software to control student use of workstations in our electronic
classroom during instruction sessions.  Is anyone willing to share
hallelujah or horror stories relating to any specific product?

I've looked at the ALA Instruction Section's "Classroom Control Software"
page at

http://www.lib.utexas.edu/is/projects/control.html

and have read vendors' info, but would appreciate hearing war sto-ries.
Thanks.

John Creech
Electronic Resources & Systems Librarian
Central Washington University Library
400 E. 8th Ave. | Ellensburg, WA 98926 | 509-963-1081
creechj at www.lib.cwu.edu