Thanks for Video Teleconferencing - and here it is!

GraceAnne A. DeCandido ladyhawk at well.com
Tue Jul 20 17:06:14 EDT 1999

Many thanks to all those who have assisted me in finding
material for the PLA Tech Notes series, especially Video
Teleconferencing, which was posted today at
http://www.pla.org/videoconferencing.htm
Video Teleconferencing: Here, There, and Everywhere

The other three completed so far are

http://www.pla.org/intranet.htm
Intranets: The Web Inside

http://www.pla.org/metadata.htm
Metadata: Always More Than You Think

http://www.pla.org/doi.htm
DOI: The Persistence of Memory

I am currently working on Electronic Statistics, and next up
is Wireless Networks. Thanks to you all -- and suggestions
always welcome and gratefully received.
GraceAnne

GraceAnne A. DeCandido
Blue Roses Editorial and Web Consulting
350 E. 236th St.
Bronx, NY 10470-2104
voice: 718/994-7794  * fax: 718/994-9851
E-mail ladyhawk at well.com
http://www.well.com/user/ladyhawk/gadhome.html
"The use of language is all we have to pit against death and silence."
--Joyce Carol Oates