[WEB4LIB] RE: printing multiple message from pine at once

Roy Tennant rtennant at library.berkeley.edu
Mon Jul 19 11:59:13 EDT 1999

If the instructions Darryl kindly provides do not work for you, go into
Setup mode ("S" from the Main Menu), and select "Config" ("C"). You will
then see more options than you probably imagined you had. Search for
the "enable-aggregate-command-set" and enable it by hitting "X" when it is
highlighted. Then you should be set. Many people don't realize just how
powerful Pine is, since many of these options are not obvious.
Roy