[WEB4LIB] printing multiple message from pine at once

Shelley Voie shelleyv at kcls.org
Fri Jul 16 16:28:48 EDT 1999

I'll tag another question onto Meg's ... is there a way to delete a range of
messages in PINE mail?  Someone once told me how to do this from a UNIX
prompt, but I lost the commands.

Shelley Voie
Electronic Resources Librarian
King County Library System: http://www.kcls.org
(425) 450-1763 / shelleyv at kcls.org

"O brave new world, that has such people in't!"
Miranda, in "The Tempest" by William Shakespeare