[WEB4LIB] Netscape Navigator - The No-Exit Option

Charles P. Hobbs transit at primenet.com
Fri Jul 16 12:14:41 EDT 1999

> If you would like to use this method but would like to include the toolbar for
> patrons to browse, print, etc., set your home page using the "kiosk" method
> described at:
>
> http://northville.lib.mi.us/tech/kiosk.htm

I currently use this for our public access machines.

BTW, has anyone modified this to work with Microsoft Internet Explorer?
(We're considering moving to IE, primarily because it allows users to
print out a portion of a web page much easier than does any version of
Netscape. We're going to require users to pay for printing this fall, so
it was thought that allowing patrons to print out only partial web pages,
if desired, would take some of the "sting" out of the new pay-per-print
system)