[WEB4LIB] Authentication Scripts, Tricks and Traps ---- OOOOPS

James Cayz cayz at lib.de.us
Tue Jul 13 13:50:46 EDT 1999

All,

I apologize - although it contained nothing I wouldn't have shared
otherwise (and haven't already), my previous post on the above subject
should not have cluttered up the list, and gone to Karen alone....

Please excuse the efficiency of semi-intelligent mail programs that
auto-insert Reply-To's and the inefficiency of the human to check and
remove them.

James