WAN question

Steve Scarbrough steves at mwfls.org
Tue Jul 13 10:06:47 EDT 1999

Our Library system has begun the process of installing a three county
Wide Area Network to connect 27 libraries using T-1 phone lines.
Our System Server is the DHCP Server for the project. We  also act as
the ISP for the libraries providing T-1 access to the Internet through
WISCNET, (It's a Wisconsin thing.)

My problem is that I need to monitor the 27 routers on the Network in
real time. I would also like to be able to monitor the T-1 lines for
bandwidth usage, transmission speeds, etc.

Does anyone have a similar project and knowledge or experience with a
software package that would fill the bill?

Steve Scarbrough
Technology Dept.
Mid-Wisconsin Federated Library System
steves at mwfls.org