MouseOver Mess

Linda Woods Hyman lhyman at mail.sdsu.edu
Wed Jul 7 00:26:01 EDT 1999

At 03:11 PM 7/6/99 -0700, Marie Bloechle wrote:
><snip>
>>Alright, let me up, I've had enough...What am I doing wrong here?
>>I can only get the first .gif to mouseover. Am I missing something?
>>See the mess below:
><end of snip>
>
>You've missed a closing quotation mark in all but the first mouseover tags:
>    ('image2,'image2on'), etc...
>Should be:
>    ('image2','image2on'), etc...
>Always helps to get other eyes on your coding!  Hope this is it.  Cheers!

How timely! I've been looking for the ultimate {SIMPLE} mouseover script.
During my searches, I found this site that generates one for you:

http://webdeveloper.internet.com/javascript/preload-images.html

I used it, it worked; but I think I'll be switching to a formal HTML
editing package pretty soon due to the increasing ease they provide for
forms, rollovers, etc.

Linda Woods Hyman, MLIS., MA.
Pacific Bell Education First
(619) 237-2020