Developing Metadata for Intranets

Absher, Linda (absher) absher at sequent.com
Thu Jul 15 12:09:23 EDT 1999

[Cross-posted; please excuse the duplication]

There seems to be quite a bit of interest in this topic!  I've gotten
numerous request to forward the info, so I'll post replies to the list as
soon as I obtain an adequate number.

LInda

--
Linda Absher / absher at sequent.com / 503.578.3485
Intranet Librarian / Sequent Computer Systems / Beaverton, OR