[WEB4LIB] Powerpoint Slides on the Net

Sam Kalb kalbs at post.queensu.ca
Thu Jul 8 08:14:18 EDT 1999

PowerPoint, in MS Office 97, does all the work for you.  All you have to do
is choose to save your slide show in HTML format.  A "Wizard" then guides
you through the process by prompting you through a set of options.  After
you have completed the transformation, you just upload your converted files
to your intranet server.  The PowerPoint presentation that I mounted on the
web was executed out without prior training or experience (see
http://stauffer.queensu.ca/techserv/lms/sld001.htm)

>I would like to include training material in MS PowerPoint in our Intranet
>Homepage.
>
>Also I have seen sites that have included PP presentations on there web
>pages I can not quite discover the correct HTML codes used from viewing the
>page source, nor can I find any other HTML material on how to do it.
>
>Help and suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
>
>Sabine Lusch
>Interlibrary Loans
>Fisher Library
>University of Sydney Library
>University of Sydney   NSW   2006
>
>Ph:  +61 2 351 7277
>Fax: +61 2 351 4593
>Email: s.lusch at library.usyd.edu.au

Sam Kalb
Coordinator, Technical Services, Queen's University Libraries
Kingston, Ontario, Canada  K7L 5C4
Phone: (613) 533-2830; Fax: (613) 533-6819
Email: kalbs at post.queensu.ca
URL (QTECH Web): stauffer.queensu.ca/techserv/qtechweb.html