[WEB4LIB] Re: 3D (VRML) Interface to IRCAM's Multimedia Library

Jerry Kuntz jkuntz at ansernet.rcls.org
Wed Jan 13 15:20:28 EST 1999

Jedi Knight is a "cool" 3D experience. Battle Zone is a "cool" 3D
experience. The library catalog interface under discussion here, however,
does nothing to "save the time of the reader", which I thought was one of
the tenets upon which we were all in agreement.
Jerry Kuntz
Ramapo Catskill Library System
jkuntz at rcls.org