Web Connect?

Michael J. Dargan miked at tsaw03.wplwloo.lib.ia.us
Sun Jan 31 16:52:50 EST 1999

Has anyone had a chance to look at a beta of Web Connect from Winnebago?
I've heard conflicting reports from the company about what it can and
can not do.  I'm particularly interested in knowing if it will make
Winnebago's Symposium 3 catalog web-accessible to patrons using a
conventional browser.

---
Michael J. Dargan                               office: 319 291 4496
Technical Systems Administrator                    fax: 319 291 6736
Waterloo and Cedar Falls Public Libraries         Waterloo, IA 50701