[WEB4LIB] Optimizing Images on the Web

MO River Regional Library fmt008 at mail.connect.more.net
Fri Jan 29 17:35:58 EST 1999

  I have used the GIF Lube at Web Site Garage and found it pretty easy to use.  You can see what your image will look like after compression before you decide how much you want to compress it.  Best of all - it's a free service!  You can find it at http://www.websitegarage.com.  This is only for GIF formats, I'm not as familiar with compressing JPEGs.

Robin Hastings
Computer Services Assistant
Missouri River Regional Library
ICQ #28391523