[WEB4LIB] Optimizing Images on the Web

Joy Schwarz schwarz at AXP.WINNEFOX.ORG
Fri Jan 29 14:33:16 EST 1999

Donald -

I've used GifBot at < http://www.netmechanic.com/GIFBot.htm >.  I like it
because it creates several optimized versions of the image, and allows
you to compare the "optimized images to the original and select the best
trade off between image quality and file size."

Joy Schwarz                           |  Any sufficiently
Web Coordinator/I.L.L. Librarian      |  advanced technology
Winnefox Library System               |  is indistinguishable
Oshkosh, WI  USA                      |  from magic.
http://axp.winnefox.org               |      Clarke's Third Law
http://oshkoshonthewater.com                 Arthur C. Clarke