security question

Thomas Edelblute thomas at anaheim.lib.ca.us
Thu Jan 21 20:18:02 EST 1999

We have Fortres installed on Windows 95 workstations attached to our
network.  Unfortunately, we have had several instances recently of
patrons coming in and downloading files to the C: drive.  Our log files
also show the patron saving changes to a database file.

Since they have found a way around Fortres security, I need another
option.  Is policy editor available on Windows 95?  I can't seem to find
it.  If there is, where do I find instructions on how to use it?

--
Thomas Edelblute
Anaheim Public Library