[WEB4LIB] Re: Cleaning up

kristinh at lv.is kristinh at lv.is
Thu Jan 21 05:55:54 EST 1999

Linkbot sounds great - but I was wondering - I have HomeSite 4.0 - is this
feature "orphans" included in that?  I have not found it there.
And to inform you about my OS: it is Windows 95 -  NT.

Kristin Osk Hlynsdottir

Kristin Osk Hlynsdottir
Information Architect
Landsvirkjun - The National Power Company
Haaleitisbraut 68
103 Reykjavik
Iceland
Tel: +354-515-9111
Fax: +354-515-9116
e-mail: kristinh at lv.is
Web: http://www.lv.is/enska

Member, International Webmasters Association http://iwanet.org/

Hold fast to dreams, for if dreams die, life is a broken-winged bird that
cannot fly.
- Langston Hughes

Hanan Cohen <hananc at bashan.co.il> on 20.01.99 20:03:02

Please respond to hananc at bashan.co.il