Netscape 4.?

Susan Fischer sfischer at infolink.org
Thu Jan 7 12:00:14 EST 1999

I was wondering if anyone has experienced similar problems to the
one I'm having.  I'm attempting to upgrade from Netscape 3.04 to any
stand-alone version of 4.  I've tried to install 4.03, 4.05, and 4.08.
After the installation completes, I get a GPF in kernel32.dll (which I
have upgraded).  I have tried upgrading over the existing version, as well
as uninstalling the current version and then installing the updates.  I
have also performed the usual diagnostics on the system, e.g. defrag, etc.

Susan Fischer
Information Systems
East Brunswick Public Library
2 Jean Walling Civic Center