Community Calendar

bmazin bmazin at mhl.org
Wed Jan 6 18:03:22 EST 1999

We are planning to mount an extensive community calendar on our home page.  The calendar will be in the form of a searchable database, with event information entered by local organizations using web-based forms.  I have seen implementations of this on the web, but not by libraries off of library home pages.  Is anyone out there in libraryland doing this for their town?  If so, can you send me, or the list, your URL?  Also, is anyone linking the event information to MARC community information records in their online web catalog?

Beth Mazin, Assistant Director
Memorial Hall Library
Elm Square, Andover, MA  01810
Voice:  978-623-8401 x 33