NT web server information needed

nancy keane nancy.keane at rundlett.concord.k12.nh.us
Wed Jan 20 10:56:15 EST 1999

I have received a grant to purchase a web server for our library.  We have
decided to purchase a pc compatible web server and use Windows NT 4.0.  We
are in the process of writing up the p.o.'s and I need to know what else I
need to purchase as far as software is concerned.  The server will be used
as a web server.  I need to allow searching of the web site.  Is this
included in the NT software or is it something extra?  Are there plug-ins
that I should purchase?

I hope these questions make sense.  Thanks for your help.

Nancy Keane
Nancy J. Keane			voice:  603-225-0862
Rundlett Middle School		fax:    603-226-3288
144 South Street		email: nancy.keane at rundlett.concord.k12.nh.us
Concord, New Hampshire 03301	http://www.concord.k12.nh.us/schools/rundlett/
Booktalks http://www.concord.k12.nh.us/schools/rundlett/booktalks
Winner 1998 Progressive School Library Media Award
		"Do the best you can and maintain a sense of humor."