Cleaning up

kristinh at lv.is kristinh at lv.is
Wed Jan 20 08:28:18 EST 1999

Hello everyone,
I need your help on cleaning up my folders.  Here's the problem:  I have a
folder named pics (Original!) in the folder containing the .html files for
my library pages on our Intranet.  I want to move or remove the .gifs and
.jpgs which are not in use on my pages (not linked to them).
Is there anyway I can do this without going over each and every page and
each and every picture (there are 116 of them in the folder)?  Is there a
program that helps me find out wheather or not my pics are linked to a
page?

Thanx
Kristin Osk

Kristin Osk Hlynsdottir
Information Architect
Landsvirkjun - The National Power Company
Haaleitisbraut 68
103 Reykjavik
Iceland
Tel: +354-515-9111