Locking Down a Win95/98 PC - Minimal Browser

Bradley Thomas bradzo at ozemail.com.au
Tue Jan 19 08:35:38 EST 1999

Dear Web4Lib'ers

Having seen some of the posts re your frustrations
at not being able to configure Internet Explorer 4
to suit your needs more fully, LibIT Solutions, Brisbane,
Australia, may have an answer for you.

Please visit:
http://www.ozemail.com.au/~bradzo/libit/libit.htm
for more information on us and Sheller, our Minimal Browser.

Just quickly, with our browser, there is no menu or
toolbar (by design), and you can allow or deny access to any URL
(or parts of it, such as mailto:), and also disable or enable
keystrokes, such as CTRL-O and CTRL-P. Perfect for public places.

Thank you for your time.
We hope you find Sheller to be of benefit.
Please email us with your thoughts/comments/criticisms/wishlists.

Kind Regards
Brad Thomas,
Director, LibIT Solutions
Brisbane, Australia.