Attaching an HTML editor to Netscape Navigator

Michael Engle moe1 at cornell.edu
Tue Jan 19 10:48:35 EST 1999

I am using Netscape Navigator 4.04 for Windows and HTML Assistant to edit
Web pages.  I have just switched from a Mac where I had Netscape
Communicator 4.05 configured to open the document I'm viewing in BBEdit
using Page Source under the view menu.  When I try to set the preference in
the Navigator Applications menu using the values that worked on the Mac,
Netscape dsiplays the the HTML document in the Netscape viewer; it does not
open HTML Assistant.  Do I need to switch to Communicator for Windows?
What values do I enter in preferences to make Netscape sho the HTML in my
editing software.

Please reply directly to me, rather than to the list, and thanks in advance,

Michael