Simple script for executable file? Is there such a beast?

Alex Wade awade at u.washington.edu
Fri Jan 8 16:17:00 EST 1999

There is also a very small run-from-server freeware option called
Run_X.  Quite simlar to, but simpler than, W3launch.  It is available
from http://home6.swipnet.se/~w-65576/

Of course, it appears that the English instructions are gone.  Is
there a Swede in the house?  (I'll make up a cookbook if there is
interest.)
---Alex

Distributed Computing Systems | awade at u.washington.edu  206/616.2867
Univ. of Washington Libraries | http://faculty.washington.edu/awade/
----=======< Systems Librarian & Philosophy Librarian >=======-------

>"Thomas Dowling" <tdowling at ohiolink.edu> wrote:
>
>The original post was a little vague, but I believe the poster wanted
the
>ability for web pages to launch an executable *on the client* (i.e.
my