[WEB4LIB] NT Training

Ken Becker beckerk at pls.lib.ca.us
Tue Jan 5 21:45:45 EST 1999

There is a company called CompuMaster which conducts 1, 2, or 3 day
on-site training programs which they say can be tailor to your needs.  I
recently went to one for PC upgrading & repair.  I was happy with the
trainer and the materials they covered/gave out.  Don't know if they offer
a "getting to know NT" workshop -- the closest I see listed is one
"Supporting, Troubleshooting and Optimizing Win NT", which may not be what
you're looking for.  Still it's worth a call for info & pricing:
800-867-4340  (I assume they train nationwide; HQ is in KS and I'm in
CA -- why not NJ?)

Ken Becker
Menlo Park Lib.
Menlo Park, CA