THANKS! HotBot + G3

P. F. (Pat) Anderson pfa at umich.edu
Fri Feb 26 16:59:49 EST 1999

Dear Web4Lib Folks,

Well, I don't know what the scoop was with HotBot, but we are
no longer having trouble getting in. Weird. Thanks for confirming
that it was us and not them! More importantly, thanks for all
the very wonderful suggestions for alternatives to AtEase
with our G3 problem! Immensely helpful,, as I knew you would
be ...

Sincerely grateful,

Pat Anderson

P. F. (Pat) Anderson             "Any time you've committed
Dentistry Library, Univ. Michigan energy to someone, and then
1100 Dental Bldg.                 back off -- it suddenly
1011 North University Ave.        becomes very, very dangerous."
Ann Arbor, Michigan 48109-1078
734/763-2953, voice               Mitsugi Saotome Sensei,
734/764-4477, fax                 in a seminar lecture around
Internet: pfa at umich.edu           1989.
WWW: http://www-personal.umich.edu/~pfa/
WWW: http://www.lib.umich.edu/libhome/Dentistry.lib/