Pay to Print

Higgins, Caroline HigginsC at zeus.dt.uh.edu
Fri Feb 26 10:41:20 EST 1999

Greetings all,

A chart detailing "Pay-for-Printing" info at Law School Libraries is
available at http://law.richmond.edu/general/printsurvey.htm .

I would like to create a similar resource for academic libraries in
general.
Please help me create such a tool by responding to a few brief
questions!
(please respond to me, not the list)

What is the name of your institution?
Do you charge for laser printing in your reference area?
How much?
How many free pages per year or semester?
What is your primary operating system? (i.e. NT, UNIX, etc.)
Which tracking system do you use?

Thanks for your time.  I know you are all busy.  I will summarize
results.

Caroline Higgins
Caroline Higgins
Automation Librarian