[WEB4LIB] commercial watermarking products

Elizabeth McKenty mckentye at library.phila.gov
Wed Feb 24 16:51:45 EST 1999

There was a substantial discussion of this on the VRA-L listserv (Visual
Resources Association) earlier this year. I believe their list is
archived at reference.com, but I'm on the wrong computer to check that
right now! In any case, you could also post to that list for good
information.
Elizabeth McKenty
Free Library of Philadelphia
mckentye at library.phila.gov