[WEB4LIB] Definition of Metasite or Megasite?

Nancy Wildin nancy.wildin at spl.org
Tue Feb 23 13:36:43 EST 1999

Regardless of  definitions,  the person compiling a travel page on the Seattle Public
Library web site felt that users needed an extra boost to get past the jargon, so she
went with the following header,  which I thought was kind of fun:

Global Travel Directories
       "Mega Sites", "Hubs", or "Big Sources of Much Information"

Nancy Wildin
Seattle Public Library Web Office