[WEB4LIB] DreamWeaver academic rate

P.A. Gantt pgantt at icx.net
Sat Feb 20 14:21:12 EST 1999

I thought about the academic version but...
opt'd not to... when an upgrade comes <you know it will>
acad. versions are not eligible for discounts. If MM
follows form on DW 1 to 2.

I did a quick calc. exercise and figured out the investment
in DW2 the full animal would in the long run save me money.
That is *if* the above pattern holds true.

> >From Macromedia the academic rate for DreamWeaver 2.0 is $99
> 1-800-475-1774
> http://www.macromedia.com/macromedia/edu/
>
> >From Provantage the rate is $82.16
> http://www.provantage.com/PR_14318.HTM
> 7249 Whipple Ave NW, North Canton, Ohio 44720-7143
> 800-336-1166 or 330-494-8715
> You have to fax them a copy of your ID to prove your academic status:
> 1-330-494-5260

I opt'd for the $399 Dw/Fireworks combo. pack myself.

--
P.A. Gantt, Computer Science Technology Instructor
Electronic Media Design and Support Homepage