[WEB4LIB] Re: web searchable full text journal list database

GLICK, DAVID GLICKD at hsu.edu
Fri Feb 19 17:26:21 EST 1999

I have also created such an animal and integrated it with the journals that
we have available in print.  This provides for one stop shopping for the
user.  Users may search or browse the collection.  It is available at:
http://www.hsu.edu/dept/lib/e_resources/serials/serials.htm

David

David Glick
Henderson State University