[WEB4LIB] Printer button grayed-out

Andrew Mutch amutch at waterford.lib.mi.us
Thu Feb 11 15:56:15 EST 1999

Robert,

Before you head off to the retirement home, you might want to check to
see what's going on in the background with Netscape -- what you'll
probably find if you go into the task manager or minimize Netscape is
that the print dialog box is still churning on a print-out.  Netscape is
still trying to spool the job and that's why the print box stays gray.
Once the job is spooled, the print box becomes active again.  However,
if it gets hung-up in the process, the box will stay gray until you
cancel the job.

Hope that helps,

Andrew Mutch
Library Systems Technician