[WEB4LIB] Try MyLibrary@NCState

Dan Ream dream at saturn.vcu.edu
Thu Feb 11 13:58:21 EST 1999

This is extremely well done! Congratulations to Eric and the folks at NCSU
for taking this idea so far!

The guest login is fun too-I inherited (and mucked about with) Bill Drew's
guest page. Kind of like seeing who passed this way 5 minutes ago!

--Dan Ream
  Virginia Commonwealth University Library
  home of another My Library service at
  http://www.library.vcu.edu/mylibrary/test.html