[WEB4LIB] Re: Favorite HTML editor and page authoring softwar e?

Linda Absher (absher) absher at sequent.com
Thu Feb 18 10:10:41 EST 1999

I concur with Thomas over this; as an intranet librarian, I oversee 300 web
publishers within my company, many of them using a myriad of HTML editors.
After spending way too much time helping publishers trying to modify existing
HTML documents with FrontPage, we reevaluated our HTML editor
recommendations.  We decided upon HotMetaL PRO as our WYSIWYG due to in large
part of its functionality being very similar to Word and the fact that HM
does not try to mangle pre-existing HTML coding by adding extraneous tags.

LInda

--
Linda Absher / absher at sequent.com / 503.578.3485
Intranet Librarian / Sequent Computer Systems / Beaverton, OR