[WEB4LIB] blanking URL from browser address line

TMGB bennettt at am.appstate.edu
Sun Feb 14 16:45:53 EST 1999

An alternative would be return a two frame page to the browser with the
main frame being basically of size zero and the second frame the
connection to Proquest.  A one frame page might even work.  The Location
would show the page that is returned to the browser and the frame target
would be the Pro Direct page.  This may be a clumsy work around to an
alternative solution but it might do until then, also depending if you
wanted to mess with frames or not.  And then again the frame or page
source might still divulge your "hidden" URL.

Thomas