Suppressing mailing list e-mail addresses

Mary Martin mmartin at fspl.lib.ar.us
Mon Feb 1 17:56:41 EST 1999

Does anyone know a quick and dirty way to suppress the e-mail addresses
of recipients of a mailing list? I'm currently using Netscape
Communicator to send notices to our patrons about new books and upcoming
events. I've set up a mailing list, but some of the patrons don't want
their e-mail address to show up in the list of recipients. I've looked
at Netscape's web site for help, but don't see anything about this.

If it turns out that Communicator isn't capable of suppressing
recipients' e-mail addresses, can someone recommend a good e-mail
program that does do this, and works on NT? I don't really want to get
as complex as maintaining a listserv if I can possibly avoid it.

Thanks for your help,

Mary
--
Mary C. Martin, Computer/Technical Services Librarian
Fort Smith Public Library
mmartin at fspl.lib.ar.us
http://www.fspl.lib.ar.us