Printing to Multiple Printers

Jennifer Sarber jsarber at statelib.lib.in.us
Mon Feb 1 15:27:41 EST 1999

Greetings Everyone,

I hope this question is related to this listserv, and not to stupid to
ask.

Our Personnel Director would like to send memos to each division.  One
easy way for her to do it is to print the memo on each divisions
printer, we have at least 7 divisions. To do this, she has to select
each printer every time she prints.

Is there a way that she can send one print job and it will print to all
the printers at the same time?

At this point we do not have a specific printer server, will we need
one, or could we purchase some software that has this capability?

Thanks for your help,
Jennifer
--
Jennifer Sarber