[WEB4LIB] telnet problem

Bob Long bob at mail.esrl.lib.md.us
Wed Feb 10 16:10:03 EST 1999

Try it with Autoconnect turned on. Works for me.
	Anzio has a great support page at <http://www.anzio.com/support/support.htm>.

Or just wait for Bob Rasmussen to respond with the inside info.

Bob (not Rasmussen)

At 12:42 PM 2/10/99 -0800, you wrote:
>Hello all:
>
>We are experiencing a problem with Anzio Lite v 11.3. The help screen
>indicates:
>
>If "Autoconnect on startup"  "is ON, ANZIO will immediately issue a
>connection request to the host name saved from the last session.
>
>If OFF, Anzio will always ask you for the host name.
>
>We do not want autoconnect on and we do not want Anzio to ask for the
>host name.
>We were hoping that Anzio would automatically register whatever the
>telnet address is on any given telnet hyperlink on a website.    Instead
>we get the familiar Anzio host name request box.  Does anyone know of a
>way to get anzio to automatically go to the telnet address embedded
>within a hypertext link?
>
>Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Bob Long, Eastern Shore Regional Library, Inc.
Automation Technical Assistant
410 742 1537	(v)
410 548 5807	(fx)
bob at esrl.lib.md.us