Experiment - search engine results

Einat Amitay einat at mpce.mq.edu.au
Tue Feb 2 23:10:55 EST 1999

Hi all,

My name is Einat Amitay and I'm a PhD student with MRI & CSIRO,
Macquarie University, Australia.

I would like to ask you to take part in an online experiment I'm
conducting. It would take about 5 minutes of your time and would help me
in further developing my system (related to search engine results,
annotation, and collaboration on the web - you'll be able to learn more
after completing the experiment).

All you need is to go to the URL below and answer a few questions (no
personal questions). The results gathered would be reported in the
context of the system and since I collect no personal data there will be
no mentioning of people or places.

The URL:
http://www.mri.mq.edu.au/~einat/cgi-bin/rand.cgi

Thanks for participating!