[WEB4LIB] Cable Internet tech support

c a denny cdenny at deltanet.com
Sat Feb 6 19:18:23 EST 1999

Thank you for sharing your experience.  I am considering switching from an ISDN
line to cable  for a small network (16 clients) for public access only.  The
local cable company is supposed to provide free cable access and cable modem
for local public libraries.  I have no experience using cable.  A computer
engineer I know, however, thinks it is great for his home pc and might work for
a small network.  Any advice would be welcome.