[WEB4LIB] Sharing ISDN

Vladislav S. Davidzon vladislav at davidzon.com
Sat Feb 6 09:43:45 EST 1999

Steve,

Your plan sounds right except for one real major problem... Um, if you are
going to have a mail server on a linux machine using the routers NAT... And
its not going to be connected to the internet, your faculty and students
will not be able to get e-mail from outside their network!
But yeah, you can have an internal-only mail server...

-Vladislav