[WEB4LIB] Internet training: search engines

Patricia A. Kreitz pkreitz at SLAC.Stanford.EDU
Mon Feb 8 15:33:58 EST 1999

>From Pat Kreitz, SLAC Library:
We built one from Pacific Northwest Lab Library's chart (they are behind
their lab's firewall and so I can't direct you there but they gave us
permission to use/adapt it).  Ours can be seen at:
http://www.slac.stanford.edu/library then select 'search the web'
(yes, we're eliminating frames in the next couple of months, sorry!)
  Also, UCB has an outstanding tutorial site for Web searching. They
probably have the 'mother of all' charts there!