[WEB4LIB] Re: How to submit form and forward user to another

Nancy Lin nlin at library.berkeley.edu
Mon Feb 22 19:03:03 EST 1999

To add to this, if you need to process the form info first, I let the form
call a cgi script.  Supposing it's a perl script, the script will
process the info, and at the end have a
	print "Location: http://www... \n\n";

And if there were errors in the form, the perl script will dynamically
generate an error page.

If you don't need to process the info (though I can't imagine why not),
you could have the form action be an url.

--
Nancy