Staff Web Sites

Brent J. Pliskow htwd at tln.lib.mi.us
Tue Dec 28 12:19:38 EST 1999

Hello,

It has been quite awhile since I have posted a message to the list.  I guess
it is better late than never.

I currently serve as both the webmaster and all around computer guy at the
library.  When I am away at school, the staff is clueless as to how to
answer technology questions.  To help them, I am in the process of creating
a site strictly for use by the library staff.  I have included important
links and a list of frequently asked questions (and answers) for them to
use.

I have put the site online at . . .
http://www.huntington-woods.lib.mi.us/staff

I was curious if any other libraries have a web site strictly for their
staff.  If so, what information do you include?  Are there any suggestions?

Brent J. Pliskow
Huntington Woods Public Library
Webmaster / Technology Assistant
Web Site: http://www.huntington-woods.lib.mi.us