One more thing - Word Pad and the rest

Gary E. Masters gmasters at tamiu.edu
Mon Dec 27 15:14:03 EST 1999

"A.G. Joseph" wrote:

> It is okay, but FP97 cannot hold very large files, like our monthly
> acquisitions list.  WP is like any wordprocessing program.

Notepad does not put code into the file, so we use it for HTML work and
editing programs.  We could use SuperPad for large documents.  I got it
several years ago and don't know if it is still available. It could do
some really large files.  I would break the large files up so they load
faster.

But that may not be a problem where you are at.

Regards,

Gary Masters