[WEB4LIB] FP2000

Gary E. Masters gmasters at tamiu.edu
Mon Dec 27 15:03:51 EST 1999

We have been happy with Dreamweaver2 (for the good HTML) and have been
testing GoLive for our video shots.  We are interested in several
others.  We have an FP97, but used Netscape more than it.

Our page is www.tamiu.edu - and the library portion is my responsibility
(along with lots of help and a newly appointed "webmaster."  The
mistakes are mine.  The good parts (like the full video of our
groundbreaking) was done by someone else.  We started with Netscape
editor and a text editor.

I guess it is all in what you can get the best training for.

It seems that many think it should be FP2000, but never give a reason.

Can you help explain why it is the first choice of so many?

Thanks,

Gary Masters