Proxy Settings for IE 3.0

Donald Barclay donaldb at library.tmc.edu
Thu Dec 23 12:07:19 EST 1999

We are writing user instructions for configuring Internet Explorer browsers
to use a proxy server.

For IE 4.X, you chose: View, Internet Options, Connections.

For IE 5.0, you chose: Tools, Internet Options, Connections.

We don't have IE3.0 here, and I was hoping some kind person on Web4Lib who
has handy access to IE3.0 could tell me how you configure it to use a proxy
server. I'm guessing its the same for IE3.0 as it is for IE4.X, but it is
best not to guess. Thanks for any help with this one.

Donald A. Barclay
Houston Academy of Medicine-       always the beautiful answer
Texas Medical Center Library           who asks the more beautiful question
donaldb at library.tmc.edu                                   -- e. e. cummings